Glitzy Girlz Boutique


This amazing brand has inspired me to be the best me possible, this clothing brand is out to make women of any size tiny or plus size feel like they are beautiful, sexy , and amazing :) when I found this clothing Line after having my 3rd child I remember thinking it was almost impossible to have cute inexpensive plus size clothing :) ! I found the GLITZYGIRLZ AND the rest was literally history! After ordering my first few orders I knew I had to have this business of women somehow in my life more than just the order I would make here or there , so I looked at there website a bit closed and realized that you can apply to become a glitzygirl ambassador and make a small commission for a chance for you to use there brand to advertise for them! Advertising for them is easy :) you provide your lnfomation and within a day or so your account is set up ;) they provide you with your ambassador link which you can share on social media and get a percent of what sales from your link! :) 

I mean hey I will take the cut it’s free to do for them and literally I make money off even my purchases! Check out this amazing line and there amazing clothes for yourself it’s one of a kind fashion that you can’t find in your local stores and mall! 


Check out my link here :) 


GlitzyGirlz Boutique


^^^check it out it’s a amazing empowering group of women with perfect styles for EVERYONE!  











Check out all this fun amazing spring line and this is just a couple of the cute new things in there springline! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you lose a baby <3

Wyatt Braydon Metz