Feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world again :)

Life has been amazing, we finally got a financial break:) which we have needed for ALONG TIME, I got caught up on all are bills :) and even look at this necklaces that will print kloies exact foot print on to them:) I really wanna get a few for my closd family :) ...


I get to test in about a week for pregnancy :) I am really hoping this cycle, will see:) I am taking my husband up to park city for valentines day tomorrow night :) just for the night :) it will be really fun, I am so excited to just spend time with him and see beautiful park city in the winter I always go in the summer lmao :)

I have also have lost 13 lbs since January 9th:) I love it am starting to feel so much better;) I tell you low carb diet :)
Love you all xoxoxo
Goodnight all

-Jessica

Do you ladies have any plans for valentines day?

-Jessica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you lose a baby <3

Glitzy Girlz Boutique

Yay it&apos;s Friday:D