Bed rest tell lil man comes.

So as some of you know I went into my appointment yesterday and my cervix is starting to give out Luckily I have my Cerclage (Stitch in my cervix.) keeping little guy in! I am on 26 weeks so really would like to keep him in as long as possible! They did say that if he were born now he would more then likely live, HOWEVER I would rather leave WITH my baby then having to leave empty handed once again, regardless of the situation.

I am very Confident in my Team of Dr's at MFM that they will do everything that they can do to make sure that he stays. Its very scary being told all these things :( I JUST WANT A HEALTHY BABY! I have another appointment next Tuesday to check everything AGAIN and lets pray with my resting and doing nothing that changes to way that everything is looking. At this point we are VERY sure I will not deliver a FULL TERM baby BUT my goal is to keep him in tell at LEAST 30-34 weeks :)

Prayers and Positive thoughts this way would be very much Appreciated.

Comments

  1. You can do it mama I promise just put it in the atmosphere that you WILL go full term with a HEALTHY baby. If you'd like I can give you my friends info and you can talk to her she had the exact same problem you are having and put her on meds and they kept the baby in full term and had to induce... It was with the MFM department at the u but I promise you can keep that baby in longer, they kept telling her she would deliver around 30 weeks and she just wasn't accepting it and fought so hard to keep him in :) you can do it too mama <3 you hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hanah are you still on Blogger? I Am going to start my blog up again I think

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glitzy Girlz Boutique

When you lose a baby <3

Wyatt Braydon Metz