Enjoying the Rest the Summer:)

So to start off, This cycle did not work with the Trigger shot, Although I am very upset and sad, I know that it is going to all work out in the end. AS much as i feel that it wont. We are going to take a break this next couple months and Enjoy are summer:)

On a brighter note I have a Fun filled day ahead of me:) I am going to a baby shower today which is a HUGE step for me. I am so excited to spend time with Amazing people:) I also get to see my Nephews ALL night:) which is AWESOME! they get to come and spend the night :) YAY! I can't believe how much just having them in my life has changed me:) I missed them so much!

I am so glad that we got Visiting rights back again:) ( Its a long story). Any who I just thought that I Would update a little while sitting here Sipping on my much need coffee:)
Have a wonderful weekend everyone:)
xoxo

~Jessica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you lose a baby <3

Glitzy Girlz Boutique

Yay it&apos;s Friday:D