Now we are in the Dreaded TWW.

We are not in the Dreaded TWW( Two week wait.) I have finally Ovulated and everything seems to be OK and on track! I am very hopeful and am really starting to think this may happen sooner then later:)

I cant believe in august it will be "Officially" A year since trying again! I hate that it is taking so long. Its so hard on Are marriage! I want this so bad!
I really cant wait to meet with my Physic Medium coming soon! Hopefully she has some Inspiring news!

My Fortune Egg:)

Picture I took For Kloie<3 I call it my Kloie Firework.
On a home front note! I have kept up with ALL my laundry for 3 weeks my house is pretty much Spotless, And I am finally free from the Depression that was keeping me from getting stuff done! I still have my "Kloie days" But there not as bad! I learn to Smile when I see her face and think of her! I have wonderful friends at work that have helped me so much. Also other friends and family have been amazing. If it wasn't for Tyler and Brittany I don't know what I would do! Although we don't talk much Monica was very supportive for a really long time and got me through ALOT with Kloie in the first months I appreciate that more then she knows! All In all I am very happy with were my Life is headed and know now that there is a purpose for everything no matter what it is and how hard and unfair you think it is. My friend Kristin gave me a Fortune Egg today and it helped me so much with getting through my day today:)
I also Spent a FUN FILLED day with my family yesterday on the 4th It was so fun! I cant help but get sad on EVERY holiday knowing that I should have Kloie with me but I don't! I am getting through it and know that it will all be OK in the end. Any who have a great Weekend friends and family..

xoxo
~Jessica~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you lose a baby <3

Glitzy Girlz Boutique

Yay it&apos;s Friday:D