Birthday Weekend:)

Today has been very bitter sweet for me :( . I started M/Cing today and the Reality of it came full swing. I am sad but in a since it gave me hope for what is to come, I really hope that we get a Rainbow baby sometime:) but for now I am going to enjoy my time with Tyler and watching are relationship Expand:)

Tonight we are going to Fat cats and eating at the Pizza Factory:) So excited I am really hoping that I can make it through tonight I have been very sore today:( But I have had this planned for a few weeks and really want to go:)
On another note I cant believe that I am going to be 26 on the 19th its insane how fast the years go by. Its a bitter sweet reminder for me. It just tells me how long we have been TTC:(  I really know in my heart that we will bring home are Rainbow one day but COME ON you know!

Sometimes I question god on why he keeps doing this to me. And then out of every loss I remember and some how I remember why we are doing this and it gives me hope.
Any who I will post pictures of tonight when I get home:) Super excited.
Also we decided not to wait and just try right away again. So we are on the TTC train this month again.


Have a wonderful Saturday everyone:)
~Jessica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you lose a baby <3

Glitzy Girlz Boutique

Yay it&apos;s Friday:D