Another Loss :(

I can't believe that this is are 4th loss, Even though this baby didn't really make it far. OR even at all I know this much I know I was pregnant. I didn't really get my hopes up:( Sadly.. And I am actually handling it pretty well. Its insane what 2 loss before this and then having to give birth to my Sweet Kloie Lynn will do to you:( ...

I feel pretty numb ALL TOGETHER!

My RE is very nice and caring about this whole process, She is Pretty sure that issues are going to work themselves out:) I am pretty sure one day we will have are Rainbow baby and will be able to have these experiences.

To all that have stuck by me through this thank you so much, Also my angel mom's I LOVE YOU..you help me get through so much and I appreciate all that you do for me:)

xoxo
~Jessica~

Comments

  1. Oh Jessica I'm so sorry I cant even imagine that many losses. I think one is enough for anyone to have to go through let alone multiple. Did Kloie Say anything about another baby when you went to the medium? I went on Monday again and Tenley told me details about my next baby this time.( She didnt give me this info my first time) and she said it will be about two years till I get my rainbow but it will be a little girl she said and she told me that she would like if I incorporated some part of her name into the new babies name.... and then she told me I will have one more after that one. She also told me I get to keep these ones and they aren't leaving me like she did. I had to ask her about my future babies but when I did she had a lot to say :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did say a little she said that i will have 3 all at once :/ lol and that the 4th would no survive which I am starting to think sax this baby because it's Tyler and my 4th loss, I am hoping that her vision comes true :) as crazy as it Sounds:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When you lose a baby <3

Glitzy Girlz Boutique

Yay it&apos;s Friday:D