Cleaning and relaxing day:)

I have been cleaning and relaxing today:) I worked 4 hours of Overtime this morning.
Gotta work for that dollar! I plan on trying to get my house Spotless this weekend! I can not take it anymore:( ..I also am trying this new BBQ chicken recipe tonight:) Super excited about it!

We plan on trying again right away after the last loss:) I don't think that waiting is going to do anything. :) I am just going to try to do the same thing that we did last month:)

Any who just wanted to update:) Life today seems Wonderful and Its the happiest I have been in a long time:) I also have my Follicle Ultra sound Monday:) so will see how that goes:) I will update after that appointment.

~Jessica~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you lose a baby <3

Glitzy Girlz Boutique

Yay it&apos;s Friday:D