Wait and waiting.

I am waiting to see if this cycle worked. I am really hoping that this treatment works :)   I don't want to have to pay more money to get IUI's and even maybe IVF? I just cant do something that I am not sure will work and put out that much money! On a Awesome note I have raised $75.00 for Now you lay be down to sleep :) for my Birthday wish:)  I am so happy that I have raised this much so far :) and hope that i can raise much much more:) Its amazing the feeling of Giving no matter how small!




I went and met with a physic Medium who gave me much Comfort on  where Kloie Lynn is and now I know that she is Safe and with someone I feel very comforted to hear she is with:)


I will update as soon as i can :) and let all you all know if the treatment worked:)  I would appreciate the ones that read  my blog and support Tyler and I :)


~Jessica!

Comments

  1. You have my support any time lady. I wish you all the happiness. You are such an amazing person. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When you lose a baby <3

Glitzy Girlz Boutique

Yay it&apos;s Friday:D